Overview of the General Data Protection Regulation
We will ensure that all personal data that we hold will be:
- Processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner;
- Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes;
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary;
- Accurate and kept up to date;
- Kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary; and
- Processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage.
Our compliance with the EUGDPR and Data Protection Act Policy in full is included in a downloadable PDF below.