- This event has passed.
Annual Health Conference
March 29 at 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
AFKA Scotland is hosting an annual health conference in Stirling and this year it will follow two themes: Health Needs in Kinship Families and Health Services for Unaccompanied Young People. This event will be chaired by Dr Lesley McDonald, Consultant Paediatrician and Clinical Lead, Health For All Team, Health For All Team, NHS Greater Glasgow & Clyde.
- Dr Emily Taylor, Clinical Psychologist Specialising in Child and Adolescent Mental Health, Senior Lecturer in Clinical Psychology, University of Edinburgh, and Associate Fellow, British Psychological Society
- Mirjam Allik, Research Fellow, MRC/CSO Social and Public Health Sciences Unit, University of Glasgow
- Sarah Snuggs, Health Psychologist and Lecturer, University of Reading
- Dr Kemal Ibrahim, Speciality Doctor in Community Paediatrics, Lothian NHS Health Board
- Dr Sandra Ford, GP with special interest in Adoption and Fostering, Glasgow
- Sandra Baird, Health for All Nurse, Glasgow HSCP
- Helen Murray, Health for All Nurse, Glasgow HSCP
- Dr Nina Koruth, Consultant Clinical Psychologist, Glasgow Psychological Trauma Service.