Essential Skills for Children and Families Social Workers
As we get back to our core practice after COVID, there are many newer social workers who could benefit from brief learning sessions on the essential areas of children and families’ social work practice. We are offering a block of 6 sessions, run fortnightly and participants should attend each session.
- The law and children’s hearings
- Introduction to permanence
- Child’s journey through placement and into adulthood and considering child development
- Supporting children with life story work
- The child’s adoption and permanence report
- Accessing and using research in practice
09.00am – 12.00pm: January 2023 – March 2023
£300.00 per delegate
If you would be interested in participating in these sessions, please register
These sessions can also be commissioned by local authorities – pleaseif you would be interested in commissioning this model of training “in-house”.